Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Amazing Wind in the Willows book review



For reading we have been creating book reviews. We had two books to choose from. The first one was Wind in the Willows and the second one was Gangsta Granny. I chose Wind in the Willows because I thought it sounded cool. First we had to read the book then we had to find out the meaning of new vocabulary by researching the words. After we had to read more of the book and then we some answered questions. Lastly, when we had read all of the book we did a book review. This is my book review. If you think I can add or improve on anything feel free to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post