Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

The Curse of Stanley Yelnats


 In reading we reading a book called holes. It is about a boy call Stanley Yelnats. His Last is actually Stanley spelt backwards.


  • Stanley was sent to Camp Green Lake for a crime that he did not commit.
  • He was accused for stealing shoes from a famous sports person.
  • At Camp Green Lake he has to dig one hole a day 5ftx5ftx5ft.
  • Camp Green Lake is a dry wasteland in the middle of nowhere, it is very hot.
  • Stanley is over weight and gets bullied in school and comes from a poor family.
  • Stanley's family is cursed. He always is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post